Call for papers for an open special issue on small/microRNAs:
Small RNAs: Revolutionizing the Genomics Landscape
The editors invite researchers to contribute original research articles as well as review articles focused on the use, development, or the application of genomics tools for investigating the role of small RNAs at the whole-genome level. The editors will be interested in review manuscripts that describe biology of noncoding RNAs as well as bioinformatics and computational biology based approaches for analyzing small RNAs datasets.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Small RNAs and microRNAs next-generation sequencing data analysis
- Identification and classification of miRNA genes and targets
- Small RNAs regulatory networksSoftware and tool development for small RNA data analysis
- Comparative evolution of small RNAs
- Small RNAs players in cancer and plant stress responses
Before submission authors should carefully read over the journal’s Author Guidelines, which are located at http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijg/guidelines/.
Prospective authors should submit an electronic copy of their complete manuscript through the journal Manuscript Tracking System at http://mts.hindawi.com/submit/journals/ijg/rnas/ according to the following timetable:
- Manuscript Due: Friday, 2 August 2013
- First Round of Reviews: Friday, 25 October 2013
- Publication Date: Friday, 20 December 2013
For the full details please see:
Subscribe to the miRNA blog
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.