Upcoming miRNA Conferences
- Events on June 11, 2013
- RNA 2013 The 18th Annual Meeting of the RNA SocietyStarts: June 11, 2013Ends: June 17, 2013 - 12:00 amDescription: This year, we will have two outstanding keynote speakers: Venki Ramakrishnan, (MRC-LMB, Cambridge) and Tom Cech (HHMI-University of Boulder, Colorado), winners of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009 and 1989, respectively. There will be 6 plenary sessions, 6 concurrent sessions and several workshops covering a diversity of RNA topics (non-coding RNAs, RNA editing and modification, translation, RNA localization, RNA processing and decay, RNA-based gene expression, RNA and RNP structures, RNA and disease, systems biology, RNA bioinformatics, viral RNA, RNA biophysics, RNA therapeutics). Sessions will be chaired by leading figures in the field who will introduce the topics and put the big remaining questions in context. As always, the selected talks will be chosen from the submitted abstracts.
In addition to the scientific sessions, the program will include special events, such as a Beer Garden located at walking distance from the conference center, Junior Scientists’ Social, Mentor-Mentee Lunch and the Awards Ceremony. Last but not least, we will reserve one free afternoon for you to admire the beautiful mountains around Davos.
- Events on November 4, 2013
- Eighth International MicroRNAs Europe 2013Starts: November 4, 2013Ends: November 6, 2013 - 12:00 amDescription: Eighth International MicroRNAs Europe 2013 Meeting on ‘MicroRNAs: Biology to Development and Disease’
- Events on November 25, 2013
- Inaugural Therapeutics Discovery Symposium Asia-2013 on Small RNAs to Stem Cells & Epigenetic Reprogramming Asia-2013 MeetingStarts: November 25, 2013Ends: November 27, 2013 - 12:00 amDescription: RNA Regulation to Delivery, Programming to Pluripotency & Therapeutics’