- starBase constructed Pan-Cancer expression profiles of lncRNAs, miRNAs from TCGA RNA-Seq and miRNA-Seq data.
- starBase generated Pan-Cancer networks of CLIP-Seq experimentally supported miRNA-lncRNA and miRNA-mRNA interactions.
- starBase identified Pan-Cancer ceRNA networks involving lncRNAs and mRNAs by analyzing >6000 tumor and normal samples and CLIP-Seq suppored miRNA-target interactions.
- starBase firstly provided Pan-Cancer maps of interactions between RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) and RNAs(lncRNAs, mRNAs).
- starBase provides interactive BarPlot, ScatterPlot and BoxPlot charts to show the above-mentioned genes and regulatory networks.
starBase update: deciphering Pan-Cancer patterns of miRNAs, lncRNAs, ceRNAs and RNA-binding proteins from TCGA 14 cancer types
StarBase has been updated to explore Pan-Cancer pattern of lncRNAs, miRNAs, RNA-binding proteins (RBP) and their regulatory networks (ceRNA, coexpression) by mining expression profiles of miRNAs, lncRNAs and mRNAs across 14 cancer types (>6000 samples) from The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Data Portal (all data available without limitations).
StarBase provides the following Pan-Cancer Analysis Services:
starBase Pan-Cancer Analysis is freely available at http://starbase.sysu.edu.cn/