The UEA small RNA Workbench is a suite of tools for analyzing micro RNA and other small RNA data from High-Throughput Sequencing devices. For a quick overview of what the UEA sRNA Workbench can do for you, and which tool you should select for the task, please visit this page.
Latest release is version 4.2 alpha which is released as java binaries only to streamline the release process until the software moves into the stable release stage of its lifecycle.
- All linux binaries are now compiled as 64bit removing the need to install the 32bit libraries prior to running the software
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
miRCat 1 (Version 3.2)
- Fixed the show genome browser view
- Fixed the issues with hairpin sequences not rendering
- Fixed the issues with the VisSR tool not having required resources included within the most recent build
- Chromosome headers can now be much longer than in previous versions (very long chromosome headers such as those found in scaffolded files caused the software to crash)