The International Journal of Endocrinology is looking for contributions in the field of miRNAs & thyroid cancer.
Both, original research articles as well as review articles that explore the influence of microRNAs in the development and progression of thyroid tumors will be considered. In addition, the editors are interested in articles that attempt to define the diagnostic and prognostic role of microRNAs in thyroid cancer. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Molecular profiling of microRNAs in human thyroid tumors
- The diagnostic value of microRNAs in thyroid nodules
- Circulating microRNAs as diagnostic markers in thyroid cancer
- Expression of microRNAs in animal models of thyroid carcinogenesis
- Mechanisms of regulation of microRNAs expression in thyroid tumors
- MicroRNAs as tumor suppressors and oncogenes in thyroid cancer
- The utility of microRNAs as markers of aggressiveness and their role in metastasis of thyroid cancer
- Identification of interactions between microRNAs and target genes relevant in thyroid carcinogenesis
- SNPs in microRNAs or in 3′ untranslated region of target genes and thyroid tumor susceptibility
|Manuscript Due:||Friday, 22 February 2013|
|First Round of Reviews:||Friday, 17 May 2013|
|Publication Date:||Friday, 12 July 2013|
For more information please see the full post at the publisher’s page:
Subscribe to the miRNA blog
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.