The TargetScan team is excited to announce the official release of the next generation of their microRNA (miRNA) target prediction resource: TargetScan7.1 for the mouse species which can be accessed at http://www.targetscan.org/mmu_71/ . It is a follow-up resource to their paper on major improvements to miRNA target prediction algorithms, published in August 2015 (http://elifesciences.org/cont
- heavily revised 3′ UTR annotations,
- updated evolutionary information encompassing an expanded repertoire of mammalian species,
- improvements in the usage of features predictive of effective miRNA target sites,
- improved miRNA conservation classifications for miRNA families,
- enhanced user interface that simplifies data accessibility.
The authors are looking forward to hear any feedback regarding the website as they are “determined to further improve the resource for the miRNA community.”
Subscribe to the miRNA blog
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.